5 SIMPLE STEPS TO EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
Effective communication is a fundamental element of organisational success at all levels.
To achieve the most favourable results from situations that include other people by enhancing your communication skills to inspire and generate effective business liaisons, there are 5 simple steps to maintaining effective communications:
- Understand your own personal communication style and how it impacts on those you are communicating with
- Identify the behaviours associated with good working relationships
- Use your communication style to influence others and develop effective relationships
- Understand the impact of relationships on personal performance, on colleagues and on clients
- Communicate effectively to 'gain the edge' and achieve your objectives
These 5 steps will enable the individual to consider possible motivators and can provide a simple framework for dealing with and managing people.
To achieve these simple steps...register now for The Effective Communicator programme. Workshop commences 14 October 2014 at:
Peter House, Manchester.